Specialized Pelvic Floor, Pregnancy, Post-partum, General Orthopaedics, and Cancer Rehabilitation Programs
We emphasize the highest quality of care by using only licensed physical therapists to provide your treatment in a comforting, one-on-one setting. All of our physical therapists also hold additional advanced training certifications, including lymphaedema certification, pilates certification, massage therapy and stretch therapy.
Physical Therapy Services Offered:
- Specialized Pelvic Floor Therapy, Pregnancy, Post-partum, General Orthopaedics, and Cancer Rehabilitation programs
- Evaluation & Treatment: Individualized treatment plans, 55-85 minutes with a physical therapist
- The IRAS Method for painful intercourse and interstitial cystitis
- Treatment of a variety of Men's and Women's Health Dysfunctions
- Manual Therapy
- Exercise Prescription
- Fascial Stretch Therapy™
- Ultrasound, Electrical Stimulation
- Biofeedback for Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- PeriCoach Specialist for Stress Incontinence and mild prolapse
- InTone Specialist for Stress, Urge and Mixed Incontinence
- Cancer rehabilitation, including treatment for Lymphaedema
- A private, comfortable treatment environment
- No unlicensed personnel used. Ever.
- Personal training services also offered
- Written by Nancy Hoi Wong OTD, OTR/L, RYT200
- Hits: 1728
Unlike other offices, your first visit at Femina Physical Therapy is a thorough 90 minute evaluation. Here's an outline of what to expect.
The goal of this initial evaluation is to understand all the different layers that could possibly be contributing to your condition. Once we understand the root causes of your issue, we will formulate a treatment plan to help you start feeling better, experiencing less pain, and getting back to the activities that you care about.