Specialized Pelvic Floor, Pregnancy, Post-partum, General Orthopaedics, and Cancer Rehabilitation Programs
Pain Management for all types of pelvic pain and general orthopedic issues
We emphasize the highest quality of care by using only licensed physical therapists to provide your treatment in a comforting, one-on-one setting. All of our physical therapists also hold additional advanced training certifications, including lymphaedema certification, pilates certification, massage therapy and stretch therapy.
In Office Sessions Available
We are still offering in-office one-on-one therapy sessions.
We have always adhered to only the safest health measures in our practice, and we will continue to do so long after the Covid crisis has passed.
Contact us here if you would like to schedule an appointment at one of our offices.
Self Care at Home
If you are not ready for an in-office visit, you can still feel connected.
We have always emphasized a home program for our patients, and with great success. Femina PT founder Heather Jeffcoat even wrote a book that emphasizes self care.
While it is true that hands-on therapy has been proven to benefit those with chronic pain, pelvic pain, incontinence, and more, it is also true that every successful treatment begins with an accurate diagnosis. Our trained therapists will listen to your story, observe your movements, and make the appropriate recommendations for your particular situation.
In short, a one-on-one telehealth session is a simple, effective, and private option. Click here for more info.
Physical Therapy Services Offered:
- Specialized Pelvic Floor Therapy, Pregnancy, Post-partum, General Orthopaedics, and Cancer Rehabilitation programs
- Evaluation & Treatment: Individualized treatment plans, 55-85 minutes with a physical therapist
- The IRAS Method™ for painful intercourse and interstitial cystitis
- Treatment of a variety of Women's, Men's, Pediatric and Transgender Health Dysfunctions
- Manual Therapy (includes joint mobiization, massage, soft tissue mobilization, myofascial release)
- Exercise Prescription
- Birth Prep Program
- Fascial Stretch Therapy™
- Ultrasound, Electrical Stimulation
- Biofeedback for Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Shockwave Therapy for urologic, gynecologic, bowel and orthopedic dysfunction
- InTone Specialist for Stress, Urge and Mixed Incontinence and Accidental Bowel Leakage
- Cancer rehabilitation, including treatment for Lymphaedema
- A private, comfortable treatment environment
- No unlicensed personnel used. Ever.
- Personal training services also offered, including Prenatal and Postpartum.
- In-person and telemedicine options.
For information on our male pelvic health services please click here.
For information on our pediatric pelvic health services please click here.
For information on our transgender pelvic health services please click here.
- Written by Heather Jeffcoat, DPT
- 11429 Views
Attain is a home biofeedback and electrical stimulation device used to conservatively treat stress, urge and mixed urinary incontinence. Bladder leakage, even just a few drops is NOT normal. Bladder leakage can get WORSE if not treated. The Attain is appropriate for treatment of stress, urge and mixed urinary incontinence and bowel incontinence.
** This information is for educational purposes only and is not intended to replace the advice of your doctor. **