Heather Jeffcoat joins the Pelvic Hub for a Q&A session around pelvic health and cancer
The Pelvic Hub provides resources, advice, and product recommendations for pelvic health. On their YouTube Channel, they host pelvic health experts to highlight common but underdiscussed issues for their audience.
In this live Heather answers common questions around Pelvic Health and cancer and how Pelvic PT can help. We start off with a case study highlighting just how much cancer treatments can impact pelvic health and quality of life. Dilators, painful sex, what to expect from a PT session- check it out. And keep your eyes peeled- lots more like this to come!
A few topics Heather covers on pelvic health and cancer are:
- how and when kegels are beneficial in treatmenf of pelvic health after cancer (and when they're not helpful).
- using dilators in a home treatment program
- incontinence after pelvic cancers
- a personalized treatment approach for pelcig health after cancer catered to individuals rather than a one size fits all approach
- the linguistic differencee between a physiotherapist and a pelvic therapist
The full video on YouTube "Pelvic Health and Cancer Q & A- with Heather Jeffcoat" can be found here: Pelvic Health and Cancer Q&A - with Heather Jeffcoat