Published Articles by Heather Jeffcoat, DPT
Articles on Vaginismus, Kegels, and More, Published Online and in Print
- LA Parent Magazine: Why You Should Be Doing Kegels Right Now
- Physical Therapy Products Online: Childbirth Injuries
- Baby Friendly LA: New Mom Back Pain
- Baby Friendly LA: Kegels Done Right
- Baby Friendly LA: Post Baby Six-Pack Help
- The American Physical Therapy Association: Women's Health
Heather has also helped create content for the APTA that is currently published on their website and in brochures distributed around the country, including:
- American Physical Therapy Association: Women's Health - What to Expect on Your First Visit
- American Physical Therapy Association: Women's Health - Questions to Ask Your PT
- American Physical Therapy Association: Women's Health - What is a Kegel?
Additionally, Heather has numerous evidenced-based articles she has written for EBSCO Publishing, Inc. on various physical therapy related topics and continues to create content for them. She is also a sought-after expert on women’s health issues, such as pain during pregnancy, incontinence and pain during intercourse.
Women’s Health: Pregnancy and Beyond
Arroyo Monthly, page 14. August 2005.